The following instructions explains the process of powering on the AON-M2.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Release the E-stop button.
- Install the AC power cord into rectangular end at the rear panel of the electrical enclosure and the other end into a matching L6-20R receptacle.
- Power on the machine using the switch located at the rear.
- Is the machine powered on?
- Do the three radiator fans run?
- Are the build chamber lights on?
- Is the touchscreen interface powered on and loading the AON3D logo?
- Insert a piece of filament into each filament detector:
- Does the LED light illuminate when the filament is inserted?
- Does the LED light shut off when the filament is retracted?