Take the AC power cord from Box C. Plug the rectangular end into the rear panel of the electrical enclosure and the other end into a matching L6-20R receptacle.
Power on the machine using the switch located at the back.
- Is the machine powered on?
- Do the radiator fans start running?
- Is the chamber interior lighting on?
- Is the touchscreen interface powered on and loading the AON3D logo?
- Insert a piece of filament into each filament detector. Does the indicator LED light up when filament is inserted, and turn off when removed?