Replace SD Card
||[X] AON-M2 2020
||[ ] Preventive
||[ ] Troubleshooting
This procedure provides instructions on how to replace the SD card.
||SanDisk 32GB UHS-I/U3 Micro SDHC
Personal Protective Equipment
- Home XYZ.
- Push the E-stop button, switch off the power, and unplug the printer.
- Wait until the machine is at room temperature.
- Remove 13 screws (1) from the top panel (2).
- Remove the top panel (2).
If you have received a pre-flashed SD card from AON3D, skip the next step.
- Flash the SD card. Refer to Flash SD Card.
Remove SD Card
- Remove the SD Card (3) from the single board computer (4).
- Touch the exposed metal rails on the interior of the electrical panel to ground yourself.
Install SD Card
- Insert the new SD card (3) into the single board computer (4) with the label facing the front of the machine. Make sure that the SD card (3) is fully inserted into the single board computer (8).
Test and Return to Service
- Install the top panel anf secure it with 13 screws (1).
- Plug in the machine and power on the machine using the switch located at the back.
- Release the E-stop button.
- Check that the AON3D boot screen appears and that the user interface loads.
- Home XYZ.