- Machine Status
- Print Job Status
- Unlock Door
- Print Job Controls
Shows the current status of the machine.
Print Job Status
Shows the status of the current print job. The information that follows is shown:
- Job: Shows the name of the file.
- Complete: Shows the percent complete.
- Current Tool: Shows the tool that is active,
- Start Time: Shows the time at which the print job was started.
- Elapsed Time: Shows the elapsed time since the print job was started. Shows the total print time when the print job is completed.
The Unlock Door button is only applicable to the AON M2+ (CE) machines.
The Unlock Door button is used to unlock and open the build chamber door.
Print Job Controls
Buttons to control the current print job:
- Resume: Resumes a paused print job.
- Pause: Pauses the print job.
- Stop: Stops the print job.